▪First Station: Jesus is Condemned to Death
May I always praise, honor, and glorify You, Lord.
▪ Second Station: Jesus Takes up His Cross
Help me to accept my suffering as redemptive.
▪ Third Station: Jesus Falls the First Time
I can face my falls because I am united with You.
▪ Fourth Station: Jesus Meets his Mother
Mary meets You as an icon of the Father’s mercy.
▪ Fifth Station: Simon Helps Carry the Cross
Saying yes to Your cross is a great Yes of faith.
▪ Sixth Station: Jesus Meets Veronica
Faith is meeting something – Someone – greater
than anything I can think up for myself.
▪ Seventh Station: Jesus Falls a Second Time
I fall like the seed that becomes the fertile harvest.
▪ Eighth Station: Jesus Comforts the Women
Despair does not win; Your comfort brings life.
▪ Ninth Station: Jesus Falls a Third Time
I keep my focus only on Your mercy and power.
▪ Tenth Station: Jesus is Stripped of his Garments
May I be stripped of all my false attachments.
▪ Eleventh Station: Jesus is Nailed to the Cross
Give me the faith to stand by Your cross so that
all my sins may be nailed fast to it.
▪ Twelfth Station: Jesus Dies on the Cross
By faith, You carry us over the elements of death.
▪ Thirteenth Station: Jesus Body is taken Down
I receive Your body with the same reverence with
which I guard the great deposit of faith.
▪ Fourteenth Station: Jesus is Laid in the Tomb
May I keep vigil at Your tomb as at a tabernacle.
– Father Peter John Cameron, O.P.